Effective S&OP is all about synch, but the trick is in bringing the right people and processes together with the right context to ensure smart decision-making. At the center of this equation is data: demand data, risk data, pricing data, costing data, inventory data, new product data, etc.
Enterasys has taken a purposeful, incremental ‘win’ approach to driving advancement and ROI from its S&OP data. What is your planning data telling you? If it’s not able to answer the following types of questions, you are selling your business short:
· How is our sales funnel impacting our demand plan?
· What is the revenue risk if we are below plan?
· What is the inventory risk if we are above plan?
· Are our channels ready to back up our product launch goals?Join Steelwedge Senior Director of Customer Management, Andrew McCall and Enterasys VP of Operations, Jack Lyon, as they cover case studies, methodology and technology options to deliver critical data context:
· Identify the crux of your key business issues
· Isolate a consistent set of data for establishing a starting point, and
· Map the right context to the right initiatives and key stakeholders in your organization.