1) Engineer new products through learning from four unique
industry tracks to create air-tight strategy and operational roll-outs.
2) Decipher how strategy, open innovation, technology
acquisition and engineering to drive gains in revenue and brand visibility
through technology leadership.
3) Learn best practices for both your internal
business uses and external marketing to become versed in the
most efficient business strategy from industry forerunners.
4) Network with 400+ industry leaders cross-industry, bound
by a desire to succeed, and form partnerships to open the door to future
5) Develop best practices for organizations to implement a
data strategy to capitalize on the scale and security offered in a trusted
cloud, while also benefitting from growth areas like machine learning and AI.
What's Being Discussed?
If your job role involves the following areas then this is a MUST attend event:
Innovation in Big Data, Hadoop & NoSQL, Strategy for Big Data Initiatives, Cloud-Based Data, Business Analytics, Data Science, Predictive Analytics, Data Quality, Data-Driven Products, Data Architecture & Engineering, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning & Algorithms, Unstructured Data, Advanced Analytics, Data Governance, Big Data Analytics, Master Data Management, Data & Text Mining, Decision Science, Metadata & Modelling, Deep Learning, Computer Science & Engineering.
- Twitter on connecting social media to business results.
- US Dept. of Homeland Security on forecasting emerging science & technology.
- National Geographic on transforming numbers into deeper consumer insight.
- Wayfair on recruiting and managing an effective data science team.
- AIG on leveraging the value of untapped data.