The Big Data Innovation Summit establishes a platform for our speakers to openly share their challenges and the solutions they established in response to the subject of Big Data.
"The abundance of knowledge on show at this event is extraordinary. Big Data is bigger than any of us know" - HSBC
Key Benefits for Attendees
- Become indispensable by exploring untouched areas, emerging themes and new trends to stay ahead of your competitors.
- Avoid costly mistakes at the initial stage of data collection by investing in the right tools and technologies for your organisation.
- Show off the success behind your data team, working out what skills you should be seeking when recruiting into your data team.
- Network with 400+ industry leaders across four summits and a variety of industries, all bound by a desire to succeed. Find build and maintain long-lasting relationships that guarantee you future investment opportunities.
- Futureproof your technical capacities. Review your current models, tools, and predictive capabilities by understanding where to direct investment.
Themes for Discussion?
- Data Science - Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Data Governance - Business Intelligence, Data Security
- Predictive Modeling - Marketing, Consumer Intelligence
- Data Strategy - Data Culture, Data Products
The Summit includes the following
- Panel Sessions
- Exhibition Floor
Catch up with all the content post-summit on Innovation Enterprise On Demand - available to Gold and Access All Areas pass holders.
Still not sure what to expect? Check out Aida Rodriguez of the Financial Times presentation on Three Unexpected Uses of Data Science
Return to Summit Homepage
For more infomation on pricing or to register Here
Conference Organiser: Jake Hissett - email@example.com
Delegate Manager: Matt - firstname.lastname@example.org