Margin and performance, cybersecurity risks, strategic planning, periodic forecasting, and budgeting might be the top issues CFOs are coming across from day to day.
The unstable and fast changing economic environment might make the role of CFO more challenging. The summit will provide a platform for CFOs to discuss about how to be well prepared for the challenges.
Agenda Release: End of March 2016
Presentation Topics Include:
- The Evolving Role of CFO
- Financial Leadership & Talent Development
- Preparing Finance for the Data Driven Enterprise
- Selecting & Implementing the Correct Technologies
- Business Partnering
- Corporate Venturing and International Expansion
- Compliance and After Tax Performance