With so many events on the market, why the Chief Data Officer Summit?
- Learn and share key lessons on data quality, governance and security, in order to better define and direct your overall data strategy
- Delve deep into the latest trends surrounding the CDO function, so that you can improve relations across the C-suite, master change management and strengthen business growth
- Understand key components of an organization’s data and analytics team, including emerging related job titles, so that you can build and retain an efficient, effective and profitable data function
- Get to grips with the latest tools and capabilities, including machine learning and real-time modelling, so that you can stay ahead of competitors and gain deeper insight
- Enjoy proactive and organized networking opportunities to build new business relationships and opportunities inspired by leaders from across various industries
Who Will You Meet?
If your job role includes the following responsibilities then this is a MUST attend event:
- Chief Data Officer - Chief Analytics Officer
- Chief Information Officer - Chief Technology Officer
- Data Governance - Data Quality - Data Strategy
- Business Intelligence - CRM & Loyalty
- Data Architecture - Data Engineering
What Will Be Covered?
We know that the theories underpinning current developments in data analysis & strategy don't necessarily pan out in the real world, particularly when examined in a global context. This is why we invite you to discuss successes & challenges openly, and connect with like-minded people, so that you can stay ahead of emerging trends and keep on top.
We will focus on topic areas such as:
- Managing Data as a Commercial Asset
- Hiring & Retaining Data Talent
- Building & Implementing a Successful Data Strategy
- The Evolving CDO Function
- & more
The Chief Data Officer Summit is part of the IE8 Festival 2017. The festival will bring together 8 unique summits across 2 days, covering a vast array of topics from Big data, Strategy, Innovation, Analytics & Digital. Choose the ‘Access All Areas’ pass to access all 8 summits, and hear valuable insights from over 180 senior-level industry leaders.