The 2018 Chief Strategy Officer Summit, San Francisco, brings together a curated cross-industry lineup of leading strategy executives from Fortune 500 companies and today's most innovative startups to share best practices, inspire collaboration and learn how to thrive in uncertain times.
From business model reinvention to strategic planning techniques, learn the battle-tested growth strategies being used by Google, 21st Century Fox, Pepsi, Diageo, LinkedIn and many more.
Benchmark the success of your own strategic initiatives from candid discussion, workshops and targeted (and ample) networking opportunities.
Attendees will be leave with actionable takeaways and the new connections you need to drive medium to long term change in your organization.
Takeaways & Connections
Inspirational keynotes, candid panels and purposeful, targeted discussion on how to deliver a high-impact strategy.
This event will arm you with fresh perspectives and provide frameworks for strategic best practices, cross-pollinating new ideas and connections.
Key themes to be covered include:
- Harnessing the power of emerging technology. Using A.I. and data to deliver real and meaningful change
- How to stay agile and incubate innovation within a large corporation
- Leading the charge for sustainability while ensuring profitability
- Communicating and implementing a strategic vision that employees can get behind
- Collaborations and partnerships that can drive innovation forward
Who will you meet?
If your job role includes the following responsibilities then this is a MUST attend event :
- Strategy, Culture & Leadership
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Corporate Strategy
- Long and Medium Organisational Planning
- Creating An Environment for Success
- Reducing Cost & Improving Performance
- Aligning Strategy
- Strategic Innovation
- Strategy & Development
- Business Analysis
- Market Research
Return to Homepage