As organisations and the global market place grow, the role of digital marketing leaders has become more important for ensuring sophisticated initiatives and ways to create a relationship with the consumer that has depth and relevance.
Understanding current challenges will allow digital marketing leader's to excel in their role.
- Multi-Platform Marketing: Mobile, Web & Wearables
- Converting Social Media into Sales
- Digital Story-Telling & Content Marketing
- People-Based Advertising to People-Based Engagement
- Using Data & Analytics to Inform Marketing Strategy
London is one of the world’s leading business, financial and cultural centres, and its influence in politics, education, entertainment, media, fashion and the arts all contribute to its status as one of the top major global cities.