- Use financial planning and analysis to better inform decisions, shorten cycles and improve performance, while establishing a culture of accountability throughout your company
- Enjoy proactive and organized networking opportunities to build new business relationships and opportunities inspired by leaders from across various industries
- From FP&A to Performance Improvement: Explore why the CFO is taking on increasing responsibility for establishing a company's strategic direction
- Understand key components of an organization’s finance team allowing you to break down functional silos to build and retain an efficient and effective FP&A function
- Get to grips with the latest tools, software and technologies in order to best direct and maximize your FP&A investment.
We're still accepting speakers for the 2018 FP&A Summit! Please reach out to Amanda for more information.
Who Will You Meet?
If your job role includes the following responsibilities then this is a MUST attend event:
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Chief Financial Officer
- Corporate Financial Planning
- Commercial Finance
- Financial Transformation
- Business Analysis
- Business Planning
- Finance Forecasting
Click here for: