Recruiting, retaining, and motivating capable staff is one of the central challenges being faced by organizations today. However, with the shift towards self-service, companies are able to initiate and interact with HR processes more effectively. Increasingly, this data presents an opportunity to create and utilize a wide range of metrics for recruitment and performance.
Key exploration areas include (but are not limited to):
• Utilizing analytics to adapt to the fast-evolving nature of the workforce
• Understanding the most important metrics for retaining, maintaining, & obtaining talent
• Integrating data into your HR strategy
• Diversity & inclusion strategies
• Adopting AI & machine learning for people analytics