The R&D Innovation Summit brings together thought leaders from the world’s most respected companies, creating an open forum for discussion on best practices with R&D. Spanning across industries, the summit will provide varying approaches to opportunities and challenges that are ultimately common within the innovation function.
Through a combination of presentations, engaging panel discussions, and interactive workshops, this summit will address some of the latest advances in R&D Innovation.
- Optimizing performance via Big Data and metrics analysis
- Adapting to industries emerging as a result of new technology
- Developing a successful R&D pipeline
- Establishing and improving directed, strategized R&D processes
- Building, training and retaining strong teams to foster innovation
- The role of sustainability within R&D
- Identifying & overcoming obstacles
By means of case studies, panel sessions, and open discussions, the Summit is a forum for the most influential and driven practitioners in the field to walk away with valuable contacts and actionable insights to maintain best practices and spur innovation and growth in the field of R&D.
This is a must attend if your job role includes the following responsibilities:
- Senior Scientist/Researcher
- Product Development
- External/Open Innovation
Interested in speaking? Talk to Hannah
Interested in attending the event? Talk to Dean
Looking to partner with us? Talk to our Sponsorship Team